The nitty gritty highlights –
- 20+ years experience in professional photo processing
- 15 years in media production and web development in higher education
- 10 years managing a development team and acting as a facilitator for wide ranging groups of constituents
- 10 + years as an independent designer/developer
Working in professional photo labs pre-digital, Sherry developed (see what I did there?) skills in image manipulation, eventually completing a Bachelor’s Degree in Photography. She also completed the Kodak Color Correction course, so she gets color, she REALLY gets color. As film began to phase out, Sherry found other ways to work in the creative field, moving into academia.
Then in 2005 Sherry struck out on her own. Since then she has developed numerous websites, logos, illustrations, and print pieces for clients.
- Bachelor of Arts in Photocommunications, St. Edward’s University
- Master of Liberal Arts, St. Edward’s University